Terms & Conditions
All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined below.
Customers must be over 18 to purchase wine from Greenacres and when purchasing online you will be asked to confirm you are of legal age.
Orders are placed in accordance with the procedure referred to at the start of these terms and conditions and are subject to availability. Stocks of certain wines may need to be allocated subject to demand, in such case Greenacres Fine Wines reserve the right to allocate the stocks amongst interested customers in such proportions as it deems fit (at all times trying to be reasonable and fair). Some customers may not therefore be allocated any or may only be allocated some of the quantities they have ordered. Orders will only be accepted if there remains unsold stock.
The term “Greenacres” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Greenacres, Selskar, Wexford, Ireland. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Greenacres’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- Pricing/Payment Policy
All wine list prices with the exception of “en primeur or ex cellars offers” are in Euro and exclude V.A.T. The final invoice will include vat. All wines are sold per case as described on the website.
Orders will not be processed until payment has been received in full by credit or debit card, bank draft or cleared cheque or otherwise by direct bank transfer
When purchasing En Primeur wine, the price of the wine is payable on ordering and the V.A.T. and duty, insurance and transport is payable on receipt when it becomes available.
Insurance is for the original cost of the wine not for the resale value. If insurance is required for the resale value this can be done on an individual basis.
En Primeur wine is offered subject to being unsold and remaining availability.
Any indication as to when wines will be available for delivery or collection is an estimate only and is not intended to be binding. We will notify you once wines are available and you must give at least 48 hours’ notice before collection. National or international transport may be arranged by us as your agent at the rates of charge indicated. Our current storage charge will apply for all goods which have not been collected/delivered within three months of being available.
It may not be possible to deliver alcohol to certain addresses outside of the Republic of Ireland due to local restrictions and/or regulations.
If this is the case Green Acres reserves the right to cancel and refund the transaction.We will deliver your goods to the delivery address specified by you.
Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is received and processed.
Goods are delivered by a courier service of our choosing.
Delivery charge for wine and wine gifts is 12.50 euro per item (ie. Hamper, wine gift, case of wine). Deliveries are made during business hours and exact times of delivery cannot be specifiedDepending on the time of year, deliveries will take 3 – 5 working days and adequate notice must be given during busier periods when we cannot guarantee delivery dates. If you would prefer to collect the wine a minimum of 3 working days notice must be given.
On delivery, you should inspect the goods as soon as possible and notify us immediately of breakages or wine shortages. We are unable to guarantee credit or replacements unless we are notified within 3 days of delivery of the order. Adequate proof of loss will be necessary before any replacement is issued. Please be aware that multi-case orders can become separated. If you do not receive the balance of your order within 3 working days of the first delivery please contact us.
- You will be deemed to have accepted the goods as satisfying your order three days after collection/delivery, and thereafter will not be entitled to reject wines for any reason.Full delivery details (complete address, mobile and landline phone number) must be provided at the time of ordering to ensure that the items arrive at their destination on time and in good condition.At present we cannot deliver goods to any country outside of the Republic of Ireland.
Orders for goods (to be delivered) may be cancelled within 3 working days of receipt of goods. A full refund will be offered provided the goods remain in good condition and that the request to cancel is received in writing. Any cancelled order will be refunded within 30 working days. A collection fee will be charged. If returned goods are not deemed to be in re-saleable condition, a re-delivery fee will also be charged. Contact us on 053-9122975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You undertake to inspect all goods when collecting or immediately on delivery and to notify ourselves or the carrier forthwith of any shortage or damage or other deficiency. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods as satisfying your order three days after collection/delivery, and thereafter will not be entitled to reject wines for any reason.
Greenacres reserves the right to replace out of stock items with items of the same quality and value.
Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.