Green Acres Mulled Wine Recipe
Serves: 4 to 6
• 2 bottles dry red wine/1 can be white
• 2 (5cm) cinnamon sticks
• 1 fistful of whole cloves
• 1 fistful of mixed spice/peppers, nutmegs, etc
• 1 orange quartered
• 1 lemon quartered
• Brown or cane sugar to taste
• My secret ingredient (a touch of Armagnac, Cognac or even Gin!!!)
Prep : 3min › Cook : 20min › Ready in : 23min
1. Add the spices and fruit to the wine. Heat gently, don’t boil !!!
2. Add sugar to taste
3. Last of all, add the spirit
Leave to simmer and enjoy in a mug or a reasonably solid glass.