Chateau Lynch Mousas
The LYNCH MOUSSAS estate was owned since the 18th century by the Comte LYNCH in Pauillac, then was divised in two parts: LYNCH MOUSSAS and LYNCH BAGES. The building was kept by LYNCH MOUSSAS , as well as most of lands and vineyards. This great estate from more than two hundred acres was classified as a Classed Growth by the1855 classification.
Mr Jean CASTEJA, owner of the family-owned Château DUHART-MILON bought the estate in 1919 and run it until 1969 when Emile CASTEJA bought it to his brothers. A wind of change starts blowing since that date, revealing a modernized LYNCH MOUSSAS with a renewed vineyard, rebuilt cellars and vatrooms.
This 60 hectares-wide vineyard is carefully brought up in order to allow the today’s expression of unity and variety of a Terroir composed with 70% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30% Merlot: debranching, deleafing, green harvests have been settled these last years to achieve a complete top maturity of high quality grapes.
No products were found matching your selection.